Porcini Mushroom and Truffle Salami – Wood Smoked & Aged
The deep flavour of porcini mushroom is complimented by a hint of truffle to lend a rich, yet mellow flavour, add the distinctive notes of wood smoke, and this salami takes on a unique quality of its own.
• Artisan crafted and created locally using NZ free farmed pork.
• Made the traditional way and preserved using salt, smoke and dry curing time at optimum environmental conditions.
• No fillers or artificial ingredients.
• Gluten free
- Served as accompaniment to a platter.
- For breakfast slice and flash pan-fry, add to a handful of spinach sautéed with red onion and top with a poached egg.
- Try sautéing and adding to a finished risotto.
- A favourite of ours is to eat it simply with fresh crusty bread, and fresh tomatoes.
- Great on pizzas.