200g sliced sticks of The Hungarian Artisan Co. Mild Hungarian Paprika Salami
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 tbs Harrissa paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Sauté the onion and garlic with the salt until soft.
- Add the capsicum and cook for a minute.
- Add the harissa paste and the cumin.
- Cook for another minute then add the tinned tomatoes and paste.
- Mix well and lower heat to simmer for 25minutes until the capsicum and onion is soft.
- Spoon the tomato mixture into two small oven proof serving dishes.
- Make two little wells in the mixture and into those crack the eggs.
Bake in the oven for 5-8 minutes until the egg is set to your liking.
Serve with a little fresh coriander and some crusty bread.