Serves 4 as a main 6 as a side.
150g The Hungarian Artisan Co. Porcini Mushroom & Truffle Salami, sliced
- 3 free range eggs
- 500g agria potatoes
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 3 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 50g kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 2 heads of baby cos lettuce
- 100ml fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 100ml olive oil
- 50ml red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 heaped tsp wholegrain mustard
- In a large saucepan boil the potatoes until tender. Then drain and cool.
- Bring water in a small saucepan to a boil and add the eggs. Cook for 8 minutes then run under cold water and peel the shell from the eggs.
- Blanch the green beans in water for 4 minutes until just tender. Then cool under running cold water. Drain.
- Thinly slice the radishes.
- To make the dressing.
- Add the orange juice and honey to a small saucepan.
- On a high heat reduce until syrupy. (roughly 10 minutes).
- Turn off the heat, add the remaining ingredients and whisk together to emulsify.
- When all the elements are ready, heat a large frying pan to hot and quickly fry the Porcini salami for 2 minutes on each side. Assemble the salad on a serving dish and drizzle over the dressing.